Well-established boutique insolvency practice located in Melbourne’s CBD is seeking an experienced insolvency supervisor or junior manager.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A degree in accounting/commerce/law;
- CA/ CPA Qualified, ARITA certification advantageous;
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within a professional practice in Australia;
- A sound working knowledge of the insolvency market and relevant legislation;
- Knowledge of best practice and industry market trends;
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver outstanding value to our clients;
- Strong problem solving, financial analysis and investigative skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity with Core IPS would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com to discuss this exciting opportunity.