BRI Ferrier is a National Federation of Insolvency, Reconstruction and Forensic Accounting service firms with affiliations in New Zealand Asia and the United Kingdom.
Its Sydney CBD office is expanding and looking to fill the roles below to assist in its growth.
Intermediate Insolvency Accountants
We are looking for two candidates who have Tertiary Degrees and are qualified CA’s or CPA’s or progressing those qualifications and are interested in a career in Insolvency and Business Reconstruction.
An insolvency background whilst preferred is not essential.
If you are looking for a career change please apply. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Senior Insolvency Accountants
We are looking for two candidates who are energetic, talented and innovative to work directly with our Principals in these roles.
The ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary degree
- CA or CPA qualification
- ARITA qualification
- Four years’ experience in Insolvency
- Report writing and Excel skills
- Time management and project management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation
- Experience in financial analysis and investigation
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested parties should email their application together with their CV’s to: Martin Green
Attention: The Chairman
Please email: [email protected]