Brisbane CBD Location
B&T Advisory is a boutique insolvency and business consulting firm with over 40 years combined experience specialising in Insolvency and reconstruction services. We have locations in Brisbane and Melbourne and provide services to accountants, legal advisers, financial advisers and anyone that is in business. We are approachable, down to earth and we value our clients. The Firm is dedicated to creating solutions to every problem.
About the role: We are currently seeking a dynamic and energetic Intermediate Accountant with 1 – 2 years experience in insolvency to join our small team based in Brisbane CBD.
The successful candidate will be working across corporate insolvency matters including receiverships, administrations, deeds of company arrangement and liquidations.
You will be provided the guidance to continue your progression within the insolvency industry, whilst working in a relaxed and proactive environment.
The focus of your role will be:
- • Supporting the team with a range of corporate insolvency appointments
- • Assisting in the running of files under supervision
- • Statutory Reporting
- • Conducting investigations
- • Liaising with creditor, directors and all stakeholders in various administrations
- • Degree in Accounting/Commerce/Law or other related degree
- • 1 – 2 years Insolvency
- • Looking to commence/or started the CA or CPA programs
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Experience with MYOB Insol desirable
- • Proficient in MS Office
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to Michelle Daniel at email@example.com.